What do we offer?
- Salary: 8 000 - 14 000 PLN net (B2B)
- Remote or on-site work in our office in Wrocław, Oławska street
- Truly flexible working hours
- Opportunity to develop your skills
- Informal atmosphere, flat company structure
- Agile process and fast decision-making
- Choose your own tools, influence architecture decisions
- Build products used by thousands of people everyday
- Etno Cafe, Mate drinks, Private Healthcare, Sports card
- Team events (escape rooms, gokarts, bowling, and more)
- Team weekend trips every few months
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate requirements:
- Good knowledge of PHP and Symfony framework
- Minimum 3 years commercial of experience with PHP
- Good knowledge on relational databases
- Understanding of design patterns, OOP, PSR standards
- English skills - at least communicative level
- Basic HTML, CSS, JS knowledge
- Familiarity with GIT and Docker
- Nice to have:
- Practical experience with unit tesing (PHPSpec/PHPUnit)
- Experience with TDD
- Some knowledge on RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with CQRS, DDD and Event Storming
"Building new products feels good, but converting good product to something great? That is awsome! Our customers are grown up start-ups that want to evolve from quick and dirty to a proper development. Using techniques like strangler pattern or CQRS we can work with their existing software almost like with a greenfield. But unlike greenfiled, these products are no longer limited by a strict MVP budget or timeline."
Who are we?
At Accesto, we help to scale SaaS products to new markets and branches. Our customers are usually start-ups that already conquered the market and want to take their development to the next level. We help them by delivering great code and well-thought-out solutions.
We hate poor quality code the same way as we hate creating pointless features. That is why we don't outsource our developers. Instead, we take the overall responsibility for developent of sofware products in-house. This gives us a control over the code and product quality. We craft meaningfull, future-proof applications, and we are proud of our code.
Do you like proper architecture and perfectly crafted code? Code that makes a difference for thousands of people around the world every day? We do, and we are looking for someone to join us!